DO YOU NEED A NEW SYSTEM?
In a way, HVAC systems are like people – they get rundown, sick, and need a visit to the doctor. Well, here at Comfort Air, the doctor is in – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And our HVAC service, repair and maintenance experts will have your ailing system up and running in no time. We’ve been servicing systems just like yours since 1994. We know what makes them tick, and how to repair them so they’re operating at top efficiency and effectiveness.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Free Consultation
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- We Service All Types of Cooling Systems
- Freon Leak Detection and Repair
- Expert Troubleshooting
- Full-Service Installation & Repair of Central A/C Systems
Comfort Air’s heating and cooling system services include
- A team of HVAC experts who can answer virtually any question you may have. Most importantly, they have the tools and know-how to fix your system right the first time.
- Knowledge about a wide variety of heating and cooling systems. We service all major brands and systems of every shape and size.
- No-risk service that includes money-back service guarantees and product warranties.
- FREE estimates. We want you to know how much you’re going to pay before any work is done.
- 24 hour emergency services
- Regular HVAC system maintenance, including bi-annual seasonal tune-up services
- Gas leak and carbon monoxide detection services
- Violation corrections
CONTACT US TODAY!
WE CAN HELP YOU!
We want to become your HVAC service, repair and maintenance technicians of choice. We are the best heating and cooling services option for residents of McComb, Natchez, Brookhaven, Jackson and the entire Southwest Corner of MS. So contact Comfort Air today to set up a maintenance appointment. We’ll have your sick system feeling a whole lot better in no time!
SYSTEMS WE INSTALL
- Dual Fuel or Hybrid Systems
- Forced Air Systems
- Gas Furnace with Air Conditioner
- Heat Pump Systems
- Zoned Heating and Cooling
- And More!
WE ALSO OFFER A NUMBER OF ACCESSORIES
- Humidification and dehumidification products
- Air filtration products, including UV lights and air filters
- Energy-saving thermostats
- Carbon monoxide detectors