Packaged units are just like the name suggests – they are self-contained heating and cooling systems that â€œpackageâ€ all of their components in a single casing. If you were to open up a packaged unit youâ€™d find an expansion valve, condenser coil, compressor and other accessories, all designed to provide an all-in-one solution for your heating and air conditioning needs.
Packaged units have many benefits, including:
- They are excellent at heating and cooling large areas in a home, so theyâ€™re a great choice if youâ€™re looking to control the temperature in more than one room
- Because everything is contained within a single box, packaged units are effective at saving space outside of your home (packaged units are typically based outside of the house)
- Theyâ€™re very energy-efficient and feature high SEER ratings, AFUE ratings and HSPF ratings. They save you money while keeping you comfortable!
Comfort Air carries a number of different types of packaged HVAC units, including:
- Packaged gas furnaces and air conditioners “Gas Pack”
- Packaged heat pumps
- Packaged air conditioners
- Packaged hybrid heat units
Is your home the ideal place for a packaged unit? Maybe so. Let the experts at Comfort Air let you know. Weâ€™ll send an experienced technician over to your house to assess your current HVAC system and talk to you about your individual heating and air conditioning needs. Whatever those needs are, weâ€™ll surely be able to help you keep the temperature in your home the way you like while still saving you some cash.
So contact Comfort Air today to learn more about our packaged HVAC systems. Weâ€™re sure youâ€™ll find something that works well for your needs!